Thursday, August 28, 2008

titless

well, time for me now should be adi sleeping like a dead pig.. but im not.. im here to blogging, writing some story here.. well i had spend some really happily time with her.. hmm, hope can keep it up until long long long time in future.. hopefully laar..
my final exam will begin at 5 Sept until 15 Sept.. well, i havent prepared well yet.. juz can said as havent done even a subject for revision.. why i'm so lazy? since last year until now i keep on said "i will change myself, i will change myself".. but actually not! i havent change back myself to wat the condition that i want yet.. haiz, hopefully in the coming few days i can really finish up my notes before final exam begins laar.. this weekend i dun think i will be free at home to study.. mayb can study a bit laar, but for sure is not much.. as wat my mum had told me, we have to go Seremban one turn, and stay overnight at my relative's house.. so that night i think we all will be busy for searching durians, and places for dinner ^^..
2moro may be the last day that i'm in skul for my first semester.. tot feeling like wanna go back home a lil bit earlier.. but actually friday still got another class.. juz dunno should i go for it or not.. hmm, depends in 2moro laar, see see wat is my mood and how my dear gonna decide it.. if she will be there, den i will be there too.. nitez.. gonna sleep soon, if not 2moro i will die bcuz no jing shen to listen wat the math lecturer will teach.. maths?! IT IS REALLY SUCKS

No comments: