Thursday, May 1, 2008

wat title should i put?

why why why?? why in my parent's mind, i will forever be a child that dunno how to think? i can do my things by myself.. i can decide those easy things by myself, and no need ma fan them~ juz why don't they give me some confident on it?they will always kutuk wat i had done.. sometimes,those few years ago old story also wanna take out to say.. i really wonder how they can remember such an old old things~ for me, mayb something happen yesterday also i will forget~ they always say im giving them trouble, thats why i have to settle everything by myself, i dun wan they all look down at me!!
and my foundation, they adi keep on talking this topic for almost one year, suka suka then take out to talk, say wat la, result like shit la,say got study but juz acting la~ i admit tis, i noe is my fault den i diam diam kena lecture by them! but tis is all past!! and i need time and chance to change myself, now i not even start my new college life yet, they adi "put lang sui" at me.. why don't they trying to give me a chance and to support me? i adi lost of confident, i need time to rebuild, juz get a lil bit back,den kena "cold water" again, wat the hell also wont come back again la, always kena scold scold scold, every luck also scare to come near to me adi~ juz dunno why they never give me another chance to change myself den they straight condemn me to the death!! wat i need is juz a chance~ even a ppl that not study well also can be a good human, can have a better income than those who got cert, i noe tis is juz a small amount only, but tis is also stand for that i got the chance to be success even i fail to get my degree !! i noe in tis realistic world, cert is very fucking important~
but, foundation science i noe is my wrong choices, i'm regret for it! 1st is bcuz i make a wrong decision and the 2nd reason is i never try my best to study it !!! wat the hell im doing in the both semester huh?! i noe i cant do maths very well but i still choose engineering,but tis is not wat i want.. the subject that i like is physics,not addmath!! my physics adi can do better than sem1, but juz they told me "tis is only a very little of improvement, why ppl can get A as improvement but u cant?" they never think from my side, can u ask a baby tat havent stand properly yet to run?? same condition like me la! basic adi not good at all, some more suddenly wanna me jump from FAIL to DISTINCTION, izzit possible on me?

No comments: