Saturday, December 8, 2007

money money money$$$ i need rm2500!!

as the title lor.. i need to get rm2500 to start my earning money's plan.. but..
u all should noe la, its not easy at all to get rm2500 from parent.. the chance tat u will success to get the money from your parent is actually approaching to 0(zero).. so. how??? wat can i do in case to let me have rm2500?? go and bet again?? or rompak bank? or borrow ah loong?? haiz~~
im really headache for tis kind of problem adi la.. wat the!!! i wan to get as much as money tat i can in my limited lifetime.. haiz, but leh u noe la.. rm2500 is not easy for me ... although my acc got..
hate saturday man!! 2moro got class some more is replacement for thursday class, start from 10am until 5.30 pm.. shit la!! later at nite have to go for er.... dunno call wat wat adi.. its some thing like a talk.. haha!! at low yat there damn far !! hope i can drive there la.. weekend should can rest.. but all my weekend full wit works.. have to study la, have to find extra $$$ la.. have to think lot of things la.. wuwu T.T my life is really not easy man!! and.. life is suffer for me T.T
2day bought cake for her.. hope she like the cheese cake la.. a late late late b'day cake for her

No comments: