Tuesday, November 6, 2007

haha!! finally my computer is back.. walao!! one nite also beh tahan adi la.. so damn sad ..
luckily the rm60 is worth la, bcoz i no need waste time for it anymore..
next time let my fren do for me.. wakaka =p he format FOC de.. 2day my physic test..
haiz, okok la.. but not very good.. but sure is better than alz sem lor.. i hope can score better here.. in case tat my final no need study so hard..
2day saw rainbow de face, wa!! terkejut betul tu.. face black black like wanna kill ppl and eat ppl like tat leh.. haiz, me also not dare to talk to her adi.. as long as im doing my physic test im also thinking about tat.. why face can change so fast de har?? but finally and luckily.. she was juz sad for few hours..den juz now she sms me, thx GOD she is ok.. hope she can do well for her bio test 2moro la.. 2day spend so damn lot of money, heart feeling guilty..

body not feeling well, mayb the fever havent recover yet gua, quite sad also..
2moro gonna go sg wang cut my hair, wassai , later if they cut not nice sure i robohkan their papan tanda.. wtf, ip ay so much not nice.. haha.. 2moro only got one class..
hope Mr CH'ng dun getting angry anymore la.. although our td13 is damn fucking famous among the lecturer.. but tis is not wat we wan de ma =p...
Rainbow, all the best for your 2moro test.. after tat, something important i gonna tell u..i cant wait anymore.. i wanna noe the answer.. 2day wei yok tell me something,, i dunno should believe or not, so better i ask myself

No comments: